Article Text

PDF

Two cases of sodium azide poisoning by accidental ingestion of Isoton.
  1. S G Richardson,
  2. C Giles,
  3. C H Swan

    Abstract

    Accidental ingestion of sodium azide in 0-1% solution by a patient and a laboratory technician in a haematological laboratory has demonstrated that very small quantities of sodium azide can give rise to toxic symptoms and that Isoton should be handled with care.

    Statistics from Altmetric.com

    Request permissions

    If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.