A robust method to facilitate rapid laser microdissection and pressure catapulting (LMPC) coupled with direct polymerase chain reaction (dPCR) to eliminate the need for extraction of DNA before a PCR-based assay is described. This sequential LMPC–dPCR method is rapid and decreases the number of processing steps, reducing the chance of tissue loss and contamination.
- dPCR, direct polymerase chain reaction
- FFPE, formalin-fixed, paraffin-wax-embedded
- LMPC, laser microdissection and pressure catapulting
- PCR, polymerase chain reaction
- PEN, polyethylene naphtahalate
- sLMPC, sequential laser microdissection and pressure catapulting
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.