Article info

Download PDFPDF

Two cases of sodium azide poisoning by accidental ingestion of Isoton.
Free

    Citation

    Richardson SG, Giles C, Swan CH
    Two cases of sodium azide poisoning by accidental ingestion of Isoton.

    Publication history

    • First published May 1, 1975.
    Online issue publication 
    May 01, 1975

    Request permissions

    If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.