Metastasis of one cancer to another cancer is rare. This report describes three cases in which low grade non-Hodgkin lymphomas were incidentally detected during the examination of lymph nodes removed as part of treatment of a previously diagnosed malignancy.
- chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- small lymphocytic lymphoma
- CLL, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- NHL, non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- SCC, small lymphocytic lymphoma
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.