- Correspondence to Professor Giancarlo Troncone, Pathological section, Department of Public Health, University of Naples Federico II, via Sergio Pansini 5, Naples I-80131, Italy;
- Received September 26, 2014
- Accepted October 17, 2014
- First published November 5, 2014.
Abstract in Italian
This web only file has been produced by the BMJ Publishing Group from an electronic file supplied by the author(s) and has not been edited for content.
Files in this Data Supplement:
- Abstract in Italian - Online abstract
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.